Your business is growing. You're getting more (consistent) clients. You're loving spending time with your clients. You can see where your business is heading and you LOVE it.
But, then all of a sudden, it hits you.
YOU are the one doing everything in your business.
Marketing, coaching, creating content, promoting that content / being visible, admin, budgeting/finances, client on-boarding, customer service, tech set up, landing page set up, email, discovery calls, offer creation, follow-up, relationship building, social media, the list goes on and on...
But, there is only one you.
You now are thinking, "How am I going to grow my business, handle even more clients, and achieve everything I want to achieve with only me?"
Something either has to give OR you need help. And quick! ...Before the overwhelm sets in, or worse...before your business gets stagnate!
One of the ways to grow your business is through outsourcing!
5 reasons you should outsource
1. To continue scaling and growing your business: This goes back to my point that you are just one person and can only handle so much at one time. There are a limited number of hours in your day, and at some point you will be tapped out more hours. To have the opportunity to grow your business could mean a number of things for you: more clients, increased income, make a bigger impact in more lives, spread your message even further, etc.
2. So that you can spend more time on income-producing activities: This one is so important. There are things that only you should be doing in your business and things that anyone can be doing. You should be spending your time on activities that bring in revenue for your business. Most of the other stuff you can outsource.
3. So that you can spend more time working in your strengths zone: Being a Personal Strengths Coach, this one is obvious and so important to me. It's a ripple effect. The more time you spend working in your strengths, the more confidence you will have. The more confident you are, the more self-efficacy you will have (your belief in your self to perform a certain activity). The more self-efficacy you have, the more motivated you will be to excel. The more motivated you will be to excel, the more engaged in your business you will be. The more engaged in your business you are, the more success you can ultimately expect to see.
4. To manage your weaknesses: Instead of worrying about fixing your weaknesses, I focus on helping you manage or neutralize your weaknesses. A great way to manage your weaknesses is outsourcing those activities to someone in which that activity is their strength.
5. To be more joyful in your business: The more that you can spend working in your strengths, which ultimately drive success, the more joy you will have for your business and life.
I recently did a free live video training on "Scale with Outsourcing: Strengths-Based Growth Strategies". I dug deep on this topic of outsourcing in your business, from a strengths-based approach. Plus, I created a workbook to accompany the training and get you started on your outsourcing journey.
On the training, I talk about:
- Why you should outsource
- When the right time to outsource is
- What types of activities or tasks to outsource
- Key tips and advice for hiring support
- How to hire and prepare for support
Access the free training and companion workbook here: