TERMS, CONDITIONS, + DISCLAIMER
cozy up to your strengths workshop
By being part of this workshop you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you don't agree, please do not purchase. questions? email: email@example.com
1. COMPANY'S SERVICES. By participating in the Cozy Up to Your Strengths Workshop ("Program"), you agree to this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise. The Company agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, workshop, and/or business-coaching (the "Program"). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client. 2. COMPENSATION. Client agrees to compensate Company according to the payment schedule set forth on Company's website and the payment plan selected by Client (the "Fee"). All payments must be made in USD (United States Dollars). Program fee to be collected prior to your participation in the Program.
2. REFUNDS. Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. If Client cancels attendance or participation in the Program for any reason whatsoever, Client will receive no refund.
3. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit-Card(s) information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If client uses a multiple- payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.
4. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course and Program materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program. This agreement is not transferrable or assignable without the Company's prior written consent.
5. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Company's copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Company's intellectual property for Client's business purposes. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written content of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company's copyrighted course or Program materials, shall remain the property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company's materials is granted or implied.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company's services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company, it's officers, employees, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational/coaching service being provided. Client accepts any and all risks, forseeable or nonforseeable, arising from such transactions. Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Company is found to be liable, Company's liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of (a) the total fees Client paid to Company in the one month prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $1,000. All claims against Company must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-day of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; directed, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company's services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Company's services is at Client's own risk.
7. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for his/her progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program's success and that Company cannot control Client. Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herin. Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will me Client's requirement(s) or that all clients will achieve the same result.
8. PROGRAM RULES. To the extent that Client interacts with Company staff and/or other Company clients, Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. Client agrees to abide by any Program rules presented by Company. The failure to abide by Program rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee.
9. USE OF PROGRAM MATERIALS. Client consents to recordings being made of courses and the Program. Company reserves the right to use, at its sole discretion, course or Program materials, videos and audio recordings of courses, and materials submitted by Client in the context of the course(s) and the Program for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Company, without compensation to the Client. Client consents to its name, voice, and likeness being used by Company for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services by Company, without compensation to the Client.
10. NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own wellbeing during the course or Program and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Company does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
11b. OWNERSHIP OF INDIVIDUAL STRENGTHS. The individual who participated in the StrengthsFinder® assessment owns his or her results, regardless of whether the individual purchased the Access Code, or the Access Code was purchased for his or her benefit by the Company. Only the individual can give permission to share his or her results. If Company purchases StrengthsFinder access for an individual client, Company may be granted access to the results, but Client will still own the results, and the Company may not share the individual results without prior consent from the Client. If Company receives access to individual Client results, Company has obligation to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the Client.
11c. STRENGTHS PRODUCTS. Gallup is not a party to this Agreement, and shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to any of the services that are the subject of this contract. The services I provide under this contract are not provided, warrantied, or sponsored by Gallup.
11d. NOT AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES OF GALLUP. The non-Gallup information Client receives has not been approved and is not sanctioned or endorsed by Gallup in any way. Opinions, views, and interpretations of StrengthsFinder® results are solely the beliefs of Company or its affiliated - StrengthsDNA and Joy Martinez.
11e. TRADEMARK + COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP. Clifton StrengthsFinder® is a registered trademark of Gallup, Inc. StrengthsDNA, LLC is not affiliated with this trademark.