Are you frustrated with your business because it's not where you want it to be (or think it should be) yet? Is your business slow-moving, non-consistent, or altogether stagnant like you're stuck in mud?
Are you ready to up-level, make a bigger impact, and attract more dream clients, but aren't sure how you will actually get there (or even believe you can actually get there)? Do you feel you're at a tipping point where you're maxed out as a solopreneur and need some support, but unsure what type of support would even benefit you most?
I completely understand...I've been there! Growing, scaling, and sustaining a profitable business takes work, but is achievable with the right support, by leveraging your strengths, and by having the a positive mindset to keep you focused and consistent.
Today, I own a thriving business...but, I've had many of the same frustrations you've had both in my corporate career and at some point in my business.
Picture yourself in your current business. You:
- Crave less overwhelm
- Want to attract (more of) your dream clients, but aren't sure how
- Know something doesn't feel right, but aren't sure what or why
- Are at a tipping point where you're maxed out as a solopreneur and need support
- Don't feel you are truly maximizing what you are naturally good at and are spending too much time in areas of weakness
- Feel drained, frustrated, and have no energy for your work
- Want to increase your confidence in who you are and what you uniquely have to offer
- Want to spend more time doing things that come naturally to you
- Wish to sell authentically in a non-salesy, natural way, but aren't really sure how to go about it
- Aren't reaching your goals (or even setting goals)
- Are in a recurring cycle of comparison-itis, imposter syndrome, analysis paralysis, or fear
- Aren't sure how to stand out online in the sea of online entrepreneurs
- Don't feel you have anything special to offer the world
- You feel unproductive, inefficient, and disorganized
- You're not sure how to best leverage your strengths and how to productively put them to work for you in your business
It doesn't have to be this way.
You can discover the secret to quickly overcoming obstacles standing between you and massive success and happiness. You can attract and work with your dream clients and finally earn the income you desire. You can sell authentically (and do so with confidence!). You can grow and scale your business without sacrificing who you are and what you love to do. You can become an unstoppable, respected entrepreneur, build your authority and expert-status, and make the impact you passionately want to make!
discovering and tapping into my strengths completely transformed the way i think AND WORK, IN life and business.
In my corporate career, I leveraged my strengths to escape a toxic work environment. I built my personal brand and authority in marketing online which resulted in getting recruited not once, but twice for my last two corporate jobs, moving up in my career quickly. I was also recruited for three long-term consulting jobs due to knowing exactly how to showcase my strengths and personal brand to stand out in my industry.
In my first year of my coaching business, I leveraged my strengths again to build my authority online fairly quickly, becoming the go-to strengths expert, was featured in several industry interviews, grew an engaged Facebook community to 1,100+ members, and worked with some amazing clients.
In my first year of self-employment, I generated $85k in sales by leveraging my strengths, building my authority, and making sales in an authentic, feel-good way.
I combine my strengths coaching training with my M.B.A., 12 years marketing experience, and my own unique strengths to create a coaching experience unlike anyone else. I don't provide a step-by-step formula for success; rather, I empower you to discover, appreciate, leverage, and support your unique talents and flex your strengths muscles to create a business that is super aligned with your purpose and mission, plays up what you do really well, and propels you to achieve self-mastery and personal + professional excellence.
Check out what Mariana C. Ruiz, Business Coach, had to say after working with me →
While I can't guarantee you'll have your most profitable month to date like she did, I can guarantee I will put my everything into showing up 100% and helping you to step into your strengths with confidence so you can leverage them in your business to make a major impact and income.
I'm going to let you in on my secret sauce to achieving success. You are the secret. You are the one thing standing between you right now and massive success. (that's right!)
Mastering yourself and your talents is the key to unlocking everything you want in business. Strengths mastery is a part of self-mastery and is vital to the longevity of your business (and your internal happiness).
Self-mastery means always taking an active approach in life. Similarly, strengths mastery means always taking an active approach in your business. It means doing things with intention, purposefully aligning your work to your strengths. It means taking initiative and stepping into your personal power - the effortless feeling of being in control of yourself.
Personal power is based on strength, confidence, and competence that you acquire over time as you work on your personal development. This type of power represents a movement toward self-realization (the fulfillment of oneself of the possibilities of one's character). It's an attitude and a state of mind.
When you feel powerful, you're more likely to approach challenges and goals because you feel optimistic, positive, proactive, and more attuned to opportunities. Achieving personal power means investing in your talents, knowing how to work in your strengths zone, following your intuition and releasing fear, loving yourself, accepting the unknown, expressing self-gratitude, and letting go of doubt because you trust yourself. It means leading leading with purpose.
Strengths-based development is rooted in positive psychology and is rooted in the study of excellence and success. This is the approach I take to running my business and life and is the reason I am where I am today.
Mastering your own strengths is a continual journey of discovering, appreciating, leveraging, and supporting what you do really well and what lights you up inside. Mastering your strengths is a piece of overall self-mastery and is key to being in control of yourself and stepping into your personal power, which will ultimately bring you more success, allow you to show up unapologetically as your authentic self, have more joy in your work, and make a really big impact to those you serve.
Self-mastery is essential in business. It requires self-determination and strength of character. It enhances our own gifts and talents in a remarkable way. The following four pillars are strengths mastery are what we focus on during this six month private coaching:
Self discovery is the first part of self mastery & strengths mastery. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses and who you really are takes courage to face the truth of the within ourselves, flaws included.
Acceptance and appreciation for your unique strengths is not always easy but is necessary in order to leverage your strengths. Out of appreciation comes confidence, belief in your abilities, and inner peace.
Leveraging your strengths means making best use of your natural talents and finding a balance between overusing them and underutilzing them - a sweet spot. It's this sweet spot where you shine the brightest.
Supporting your strengths is a crucial part of your business, so that you can spend more time working in your strengths and learn how to manage and neutralize your weaknesses in order to help reach your goals.
STRENGTHS MASTERY WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Analyze and understand what your natural talents are using the StrengthsFinder® Assessment: Get personalized coaching on your natural talents and make sense of your assessment results
- Get crystal clear on what your natural talents really are so that you can both appreciate and leverage them
- Identify the balconies and basements of those talents so that you can stay in the positive zone of your strengths and not let overuse of your strengths get in your way from achieve your dreams
- Uncover hidden strengths that you might know you you had
- Feel confident in your unique value, ability to build authentic relationships, and make sales
- Clarify your strengths so that you can create more intentional strong moments in your business (a strong moment is a moment when you feel energized, lit up, confident, powerful, productive, and happy!)
- Learn what it feels like to work in your strengths zone so that you can identify when it you're working in your strengths and when you're not (and make adjustments as you go!)
- Learn how to accept, appreciate, and love your unique strengths and value (a crucial step to being able to truly leverage your strengths!)
- Shift your limiting beliefs to empowered, positive beliefs about your strengths
- Embrace your strengths so that you can work through any mindset hurdle or block that you may have, including making peace with your inner critic
- Overcome overwhelm and stop spending time fixing your weaknesses
- Get out of analysis paralysis and start taking action towards your goals
- Boost your productivity, focus, and efficiency so that you can get more done and make big progress towards your goals
- Create outsourcing and growth strategies that leverage your strengths and support your areas of weakness so that you can stay in your zone of genius and build the right team of support around you
- 6 months of strategic and strengths-based coaching to help you achieve self-mastery, strengths mastery, and to grow and scale your business using my business framework - The Strong 7 Business Framework - to guide you along the way
- A 75-minute deep dive session to kick off our time together
- Plus, 18 x 45-minute one-on-one calls with me, three per month for six months, to help you create a strong business foundation to support your business growth
- Welcome packet to help me get to know you better and best support you
- GALLUP Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment - Full 34 Strengths Access ($89 value) to help me better get to know you and your strengths, as well as help you more deeply discover your strengths, which is the heart of your business
- Full VIP access to me between calls via a private shared Trello board and Voxer, where we can exchange conversation, documents, notes, questions, encouragement, and more
- Exclusive documents, materials, and resources personalized for you, including copies of my exclusive Trello boards I personally use for all of my project, content, and relationship management
- Access to all of my workbooks, trackers, and planner
- The Strong Business Planner™ - my printable planner designed to help you create a strong business that leverages your strengths ($50 value)
- BONUS: Complete access to any course, group program, workshop, or masterclass I hold throughout our six months together
- BONUS: Complete access to my Strong Business Planning Workshop ($647 value)
- BONUS: Special gifts from me, chosen especially for you and your journey
$997 per month for six months
(or $5,500 paid in full)
Plus, if you've already worked with me before, have The Strong Business Planner, or have your full StrengthsFinder® rank, I will credit you what you've already invested toward the overall investment!
Strengths mastery is a journey and takes time, but with support, coaching and mentorship, and a little encouragement, powerful things can happen. I'll help you:
- Discover, appreciate, leverage, and support your strengths
- Create profitable business strategies that support your strengths, vision, values, and goals, including visibility, marketing, and content strategies, sales strategies, client attraction and retention strategies, launch strategies, and more.
- Setup or improve your structures or systems to streamline and automate your business like a well-oiled machine so that you can spend more time working in your strengths.
- Tackle and overcome any mindset or confidence issues so that you can show up in your business with confidence, authenticity, and brilliance.
- Reduce overwhelm, burnout, and frustration with having to "do it all"
- More deeply discover and leverage your personal brand style to attract more of your dream clients
what others have said after working with me:
Who is this program for? +
If you are a service-based online entrepreneur, coach, or consultant who is ready to up-level in their business, quit playing small, and are ready and willing to take action towards your goals, this program is for you. If you are working toward your first client, or a more consistent flow of clients, this program is for you. If you aren't sure what makes you unique, how to stand out online and "be seen or heard", or how to leverage your innate, natural talents, this program is for you. If you aren't sure how to market yourself in a way that feels authentic and good to you, if you aren't attracting (enough of) your dream clients, aren't using your strengths to impact the life/business of your client, or aren't sure what your zone of genius is, this program is for you. If you're feeling stuck in a rut and want to get into a good flow and ease in your business, focus on working in your strengths zone, stop being a jack of all trades, or want to boost your confidence and silence your inner critic, this program is for you.
Who is this program NOT for? +
This program is not for those that don't believe they can get results from this program or who are not willing to invest in themselves. This program is also not for those who are looking for a one-size-fits-all, step-by-step formula for success or for those that want a successful business handed to them on a silver platter but aren't willing to put in the work to get there. This program is not for product-based or network marketing business owners; It is designed for the service-based entrepreneur. And finally, this program is not for you if you have absolutely no direction on your business idea or what type of business you want to have. If you are a new(er) entrepreneur or coach, I would recommend the Strengths Exploration program instead.
What if I'm nervous to invest or commit to six month coaching? +
If you feel called to this and you know you need support and this program sounds like exactly what you need, you'll need to step out in faith. It's kind of like the chicken or the egg, except we know the way the world works is the business investment comes before the business returns. If you want different results, you'll need to make different choices. I totally understand how this feels, because I've been there. I've invested a lot in my business - courses, workshops, masterclasses, small group programs, short-term 1:1 coaching. However, once I finally decided on who I connected with and chose a 1:1 coach to support and challenge me in a long-term way, I had my largest financial months to date in my business, had more confidence, and everything in my business started coming more easily to me. At first we may not have full confidence in ourselves and our abilities...that is when courage comes in to take that leap and trust your intuition.
Do you offer refunds? +
I do not offer refunds. I believe that if you are going to invest in any type of professional service, you need to know/like/trust that provider before you hire them. You want to hear glowing reviews and really do your research on this person. I also believe when you go into something "knowing you have an out" you do not give 100%. This program WORKS if you work it. If you are in, you are 100% in and it is my job to make sure you are 100% in. .
Do you have any professional training, certifications, or degrees? +
Yes! I have a Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree from Western Michigan University. I was selected amongst 30 local millennials to go through a leadership program called Emerging Leaders. I have numerous marketing and marketing automation certifications. I've done the business side of two network marketing businesses for the last 15 years. I currently own a successful business with two arms to it - coaching and consulting (StrengthsDNA), and am the host of a podcast (The Strengths Empowered Entrepreneur). I have invested in thousands of dollars worth of coaching from the start of my business and worked with high-level coaches myself and will continue to do so in order to provide you with the best services I can and become my best self.
What are your dominant strengths as my coach? +
Great question! My top 15 strengths in the Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment are: Maximizer, Responsibility, Relator, Learner, Achiever, Futuristic, Significance, Strategic, Input, Focus, Discipline, Connectedness, Intellection, Belief. You can check out what these mean here at Gallup.com or go up to the About page on my site menu.
Start your journey towards strengths mastery:
After you apply, I will be in touch via email.