Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing StrengthsDNA.com (Website) - owned by, StrengthsDNA, LLC (StrengthsDNA) - you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the StrengthsDNA web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on StrengthsDNA's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- with the exception of Website blog posts, in which you may print or photocopy up to 50 copies for non-commercial, educational purposes only, within your own company, organization or university (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.). You must source my blog posts with “© 2016, StrengthsDNA, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.strengthsdnda.com.”
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by StrengthsDNA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the StrengthsDNA web site are provided "as is". StrengthsDNA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, StrengthsDNA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall StrengthsDNA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the StrengthsDNA Internet site, even if StrengthsDNA or a StrengthsDNA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the StrengthsDNA web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. StrengthsDNA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. StrengthsDNA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. StrengthsDNA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
StrengthsDNA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StrengthsDNA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the StrengthsDNA web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
A “forum” means any blog comments, message board, chat room, user review forum or other interactive service appearing on any of the Website and includes both public boards and private forums. You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on the Sites in order to contribute to any forum. You may not post on any forum, or send to any other forum user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You may not use any forum in a commercial manner.
You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post messages that contain stock touts. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
We are not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the Website, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We retain, however, the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, snarky, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason.
Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings. By posting on the Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed.
You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Website.
10. Professional advice
The information contained in or made available through the Sites (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
11. Earnings Disclaimer
All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
12. Parental Discretion
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children's exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser's parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
13. Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of our Website hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials, programs, coaching, courses, and information presented on our Website are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Website proprietary concepts, materials and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
14. Trademark Disclaimer
Gallup®, StrengthsFinder®, Clifton StrengthsFinder™, the Clifton StrengthsFinder theme names, and the Entrepreneurial Profile 10™ (EP10™) are trademarks of The Gallup Organization. This site (STRENGTHSDNA.com) and StrengthsDNA, LLC are not affiliated with the Gallup Organization. In addition, Gallup administers the StrengthsFinder assessment and publishes the associated books. For more information, visit gallup.com or gallupstrengthscenter.com.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Why Does STRENGTHSDNA.COM Gather Personal Information?
We continually strive to improve the Website based upon feedback that we receive from our customers and users. As such, the personal information that we learn from our customers, clients, and visitors, is used to improve our Website, personalize your experience, and to improve customer service. Furthermore, we may use the personal information identified below to process transactions, and send periodic emails.
Nevertheless, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or otherwise given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service, or as described herein. Any email address that your provide may be used to process order(s), to send you information and/or updates regarding your order(s), and to keep you informed of and up to date with news about the Website, Joy Martinez, StrengthsDNA, LLC, and/or any related products or service information. We may send emails containing newsletters, promotions, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such messages, you always have to option to opt out or change your preferences (other than those for receipt of services or products).
What Personal Information Does OUR WEBSITE Gather?
STRENGTHSDNA.COM gathers information when you register on our Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter(s), and/or fill out a form. In doing so, we receive and store any information that you enter on our Website and/or give us in any way.
You can visit the Website anonymously, or choose to not provide our site with any piece of information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of our features, products, or services. We use this information in order to effectively respond to your requests, customize your use of the Website, improve our services, and to communicate with you.
Information That You Provide To STRENGTHSDNA.COM
You provide most information when you search, buy, post, or communicate with us. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through the Website or one of our third-party sellers; provide information for your order, account, and/or profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire; use our services; participate in discussion or community features; or provide and rate reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number(s); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description; and financial information.
Information From Third PartiES
We may obtain information about your from third parties. For example, if you access the Website through a third-party (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…) by “following” and/or “liking” our Website, and/or Joy Martinez and/or StrengthsDNA, LLC, the relevant third party may transfer certain information about how you use its service. This information can include, but is not limited to, your relevant user ID, information that you have permitted said third party to share with us, and any information that you have made public in connection with that service. As such, it is a good idea to always review and adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and/or services before connecting to another product or service.
Other, examples of information that we receive from third parties includes updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we can use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information; purchase or redemption information; and/or any financial information that we can obtain to help prevent and detect fraud.
What About Cookies?
Does STRENGTHSDNA.COM Sell Any Of The Information That It Receives?
The simple answer is “no.” Information from and about our customers is a cherished part of our business, and we do not sell any of our customers’ personal information to others. As such, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we may share your information as noted below:
- Third Parties: In rare cases, STRENGTHSNDDA.COM employs other companies or individuals to perform (or help perform) certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, search results, or links, processing credit card information, and/or providing customer service. In doing so, we might share your information with third-party business partners for the purpose of providing our products and/or services to you. However, such third-parties will be given limited access to your information, only as is reasonably necessary to deliver the product or service, and will never receive your information for any other purpose. Furthermore, we will always require any such third-party to adhere to this Privacy Notice, or operate under a similar policy.
- User Content: Any user content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to our services and/or Website may become available to the public and unable to be removed, except by STRENGTHSDNA.COM in its sole discretion. Once posted on the Website, such user content may not be removable from public view, as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, on other sites that have republished us, or if other users have copied or saved that information. If you do not wish your content to be available to the public, please do not post it on the Website.
- Non-Identifiable Information: Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Email Address(es): If you enter an email address, you will be able to communicate with STRENGTHSDNA.COM, and possibly with other users. If you reply to users or participate in group meetings, your email address might be shared with these other users.
- Change Of Control: In the unlikely event that we buy or sell/divest/transfer the company, the Website, any of our products, services, assets, or any portion thereof (including any shares in our company), your personal information might be among the content that is sold and/or otherwise transferred in this type of a deal.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set forth herein and above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties. In these cases, you will have an opportunity to instruct us to not share the information, or any portion thereof.
How Does STRENGTHSDNA.COM Protect Your Information?
We employ various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you provide. Such information is only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are always required to keep such information in confidence. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
What About Advertisements And Links To Other Websites?
Occasionally, our Website will include third-party advertising or links to other websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, including differing terms regarding the usage and retention of cookies, and sharing of personal information. As such, we have no control over, responsibility for, or liability because of the activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising. However, we do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display ads or links on our Website.
What Choices Do You Have About Your Information?
As discussed above, you can always choose to not provide certain information (unless required for the particular transaction), even though it might be needed or beneficial to make a purchase or take advantage of certain features.
At any time, you may update your account information and e-mail communication by contacting us through the relevant channel. You can stop receiving promotion email communications by following the steps to “unsubscribe” contained in any such email. We make every reasonable effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. If you have any questions about opting out of any such emails, please contact us directly.
Although we do not collect or retain any cookies, if you are at all concerned with the usage and retention of such cookies, it is a good idea to disable this function. The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its relevant manufacturer.
PO Box 525
Belmont, MI 49306