Book your Interview Time
You will receive an email confirmation with your scheduled time and call info. Please also submit your questionnaire info in that email with your bio and other episode information asked for. Thanks!
things to consider to make a great interview:
- Set aside 1 hour for the interview; most will only be about 30-45 minutes of recorded time, but factor in a little extra time for before & after our main chat
- Find a quiet place without distractions
- If possible, please use a designated microphone or headphones for the best audio
- Recordings will happen over Skype (audio only - no video)
- Review the sample questions beforehand, if you wish
- If you haven't already, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your headshot photo you'd like to use on the promotional episode graphics
The following are sample questions I may ask during our interview. I will also throw in a surprise question or two as well! In no particular order:
1. As a Personal Strengths Empowerment Coach, I'm all about empowering entrepreneurs to discover and leverage their unique talents to serve the world. So, tell us - what do you do and who do YOU serve?
2. What would you say your top strengths are? How have you used your strengths to reach your goals and/or success in your business? (Strengths = Areas of natural talent that you do really well and love doing)
3. What has working in your strengths zone (area of high performance and high energy) done for you in your business? (For example: increased confidence; increased productivity, performance or efficiency; better focus; happier or have more joy; more engaged in your work, more or faster success or able to reach goals faster, etc)
4. A big part of working in our strengths is also having an awareness of what our weaknesses are. Not with the intention of fixing them, but instead to manage or neutralize them. (Weakness = any activity that drains your energy - even if you're good at it!) What would you say your weaknesses are & what have you done to manage these?
5. What are some of your current challenges? How might you use your talents/strengths to help you tackle your biggest challenges?
6. How long have you been in business? Your talents can give you traction towards achieving goals...What would you say are some of your greatest accomplishments to date with your business?
7. What is one piece of advice you always give your clients? (This may be part of your signature offering?)