1. As a Personal Strengths Empowerment Coach, I'm all about empowering entrepreneurs to discover and leverage their unique talents to serve the world. So, tell us - what do you do and who do YOU serve?
-So, I'd love to hear your journey on how you got to where you are today, why you're doing what your doing. Can you share with us some of your story and entrepreneurial journey?
-What makes what you do unconventional?
-What is the #1 reason people fail to succeed with ________?
-What are some common myths, lies, or misconceptions about ________?
2. What would you say your top strengths are? How have you used your strengths to reach your goals and/or success in your business? (Strengths = Areas of natural talent that you do really well and love doing)
3. What has working in your strengths zone (area of high performance and high energy) done for you in your business? (For example: increased confidence; increased productivity, performance or efficiency; better focus; happier or have more joy; more engaged in your work, more or faster success or able to reach goals faster, etc)
4. A big part of working in our strengths is also having an awareness of what our weaknesses are. Not with the intention of fixing them, but instead to manage or neutralize them. (Weakness = any activity that drains your energy - even if you're good at it!) What would you say your weaknesses are & what have you done to manage these?
5. What are some of your current challenges? How might you use your talents/strengths to help you tackle your biggest challenges?
6. How long have you been in business? Your talents can give you traction towards achieving goals...What would you say are some of your greatest accomplishments to date with your business?
7. What is one piece of advice you always give your clients and? (This may be part of your signature offering?)
8. Did you have any big epiphanies or aha moments in your business? If so, what was it and what did you do after it?
9. What would it mean to pull a “you” - If you saw someone do something or say something, you’d think “that’s so something I’d do!”
11. One final fun question - I'm not sure if you're into tattoos or have tattoos, but IF you wanted a tattoo, what would it be of and why?
11. Before we go, tell us where we can find you online and about an upcoming or current program, product, or service and then I’ll link it in the show notes.
- What are you most excited about right now?
- What are you working on?
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned recently?
- What’s your favorite emoji?
- Whom in the world would you most like to share a meal with?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Renowned businessman, entrepreneur, personal development & self-help guru, Jim Rohn once said, "You're the average of the five people you spend most of your time with." In terms of your business, I recommend building your team and network based on those people whose strengths complement yours. Tell us, what types of people are you surrounding yourself with in your business - it could be a business bestie, a support team like a virtual assistant, a business partner, a mastermind group you're a part of. And how are those people supporting your strengths?